Saturday, July 19, 2008

Pina Colada Cupcakes

So, I was reading this great thread on cakecentral.com and found this lady that did these cupcakes...so I decided that is what I am bringing to our Pool Party for tomorrow. I would show you a picture, but dh (not dear at the moment) took my camera and I don't have a clue as to what he did with it, so...I would imagine that there are wonderful pictures of fish on it...ewwww.

Anyhow...........description:
Its like a parfait, the bottom of a plastic cup has buttercream mixed with crushed pineapple, then regular buttercream, then take a cupcake, cut it in half, put the bottom on top of the buttercream, fill it with pineapple buttercream, put on the top half and then pipe regular buttercream on top and place a cherry in the middle. I would put some of those "cheesey" umbrella things, but you cannot buy those things where I live, imagine that! So, If I ever get my camera back I will post a picture and I do have to say, they are mighty good!


~B

No comments: